Website (Teachers, Students, Admins)
- November: Enhance math typing experience.
- October: Mobile app v0.42 ↓ + Brainkos is now available on the App Store!
- September: Mobile app v0.39-41. ↓
- August: Minor improvements + mobile app v0.38. ↓
- July: Students can practice any topic on the web. Teachers can grade open questions. Admins can view school attendance. New
- June: Students can now sign in through the website to solve mission questions without downloading the app. New
- May: New Files tab (easily upload & share files) & Attendance tab (take attendance with a few clicks and beautiful UI). New
- April: Completely revamped brainkos.com landing page with all the information you need to Get Started today!
- March: Support Fill in the Blank (Cloze) questions.
- February: Admin website.
- January: Support Open Questions.
- v0.42.1: Battle mode preview! New
- v0.41.0: Ability to view list of your classmates. New
- v0.40.3: Chat support. New
- v0.39.0: Drastically reduce app size (76 MB → 31 MB on Android) + improve sounds. New
- v0.38.0: Profile & Achievements + Quest Minimap. New
- v0.37.3: Sign in with Google/Facebook/Phone to backup and sync your progress with the web. New
- v0.36.0: New (3rd) Missions game available: Grid!
- v0.35.1: Support Fill in the Blank (Cloze) questions.
- v0.34.0: Ability to join single-player missions after they start.
- v0.33.3: Support for Open Questions and attaching pictures in solutions.
- v0.32.2: "Retry", "Solution", and "I don't know" buttons when solving a question.
- v0.31.4: Minor improvements.
- v0.30.3: Initial alpha release. Learn while playing!