# Admin Guide
# How does Brainkos work?
Brainkos enables teachers to easily send a fun assignment to students in 3 simple steps:
- Select Questions from the community material, or by adding their own questions.
- Select a Game or learning mode.
- Students answer the questions while playing the game on their mobile devices, in single-player or multiplayer with their classmates.
While students are playing, teachers can watch their progress in real-time, and select any student to see their answers in detail, so they always know where students need help!
# Admin Site
# What functionalities does the Brainkos Admin site have?
By logging in to Brainkos as an admin of your school, you can:
- View school-wide statistics and gain deep insights into real-time progress and teaching patterns.
- Upgrade your school to a premium subscription so that teachers can enjoy using Brainkos in all of their classes.
# Can my school have more than 1 admin?
Yes. Admins can create a new school, or join an existing school created by another admin.
To join an existing school, login to Brainkos as an Admin, then click School → Add School → Join Existing School.
Type the School ID that the other admin created, then ask the other admin to approve you as an admin.
You'll be able to see school-wide information such as each teacher's classes and progress.